- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- Fall Prevention Facts
- First Fracture May Be a Warning Sign
- Getting Up From a Fall
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Partner with Your Physician for the Best Surgical Outcome
- Physical Activity for Seniors
- Physician-Patient Communication: AAOS Advisory Statement
- Preventing Bone Loss
- Seniors and Exercise
- Staying Active As You Age
- Weight-Bearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
Selene Parekh, M.D.
Selene Parekh, M.D. (also known as the “Fantasy Doctor”) is an orthopaedic surgeon and foremost expert on sports injuries who’s fast becoming the go-to expert for the multibillion dollar fantasy sports industry.